Saturday, September 28, 2013

Globe and Mail - End of an era

This year our National newspaper, the Globe and Mail has decided to stop delivering the paper to one of the provinces. My father inlaw gave us the subscription to the Globe.  I will miss doing the Crossword on Saturdays and of course all good things will come to an end.  Unfortunately I had such bad service from the subscription department that we are not even bothering to get it online.

Here is a video I shot of Liquorice getting the paper a few years back and then again today when the weather was better. I certainly appreciated her services in the middle of winter when I did not want to go out in the snow and the newspaper was left on the curb instead of at our doorstep.

Liquorice is getting on but still actively play with the pups, Bailey and Baloo and walks around Mundy Pond a few times per week.  Liquorice is ready to not retire her services yet, so we will have to practice retrieving with a dumbell instead.





No comments:

Post a Comment